Monday, July 9, 2012

Nursery Love

I just started thinking about what I want to do for baby #2's nursery and I have to tell you- I am getting so excited! I do know for sure that I want the room to be gender neutral since 1.- I love most things neutral and 2.- we won't be finding out the sex of our little peanut :) With pinterest and google image search available at the touch of a button the ideas are pretty much endless. I could look at nurseries for hours and not get bored. Here are a few that I am in love with. Doesn't mean I would actually do all of these for my baby- but I definitely have to give the mamas credit who created these beautiful rooms...


via Design Indulgence


via the marion house book


via pinterest


via Houzz


via pinterest




via RH baby & Child


via digsdigs

No comments:

Post a Comment