Thursday, July 12, 2012

A practical Bridal Shower gift

With all the exciting bridal showers coming up this year amongst my friends, I decided I wanted to think of something creative to give as a gift. My friend Diane and I began brainstorming as we had a shower to attend on Saturday. We threw out many ideas thanks to pinterest of course, but our ultimate favorite was "The Bridal Shower Thank You Kit."{wish we could find the source} It's so fun to get all the wonderful gifts as a Bride, but thank you's are not always the easiest to get done... especially when you have 50+ to write. I don't know about you all, but I don't find it fun to go out and buy stamps nor thank you cards. And- although I am always super appreciative of gifts, I never seem to get my thank you's out in a timely manner. The idea we saw was to make clever customized wine bottle labels and give the Bride-to-Be wine so she could make the process a bit more enjoyable by sipping while writing. We decided to take it a step further, and also bought all the thank you cards, stamps, and of course some cute tin carriers for her to later use as home decor. In my book, this is a very practical {and cute} bridal shower gift! Oh and might I add that the labels and card we made turned out oh so perfect ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment