Thursday, December 6, 2012

Grey & yellow Nursery Love

It's almost midnight and tomorrow I am having a baby!!! How is one supposed to sleep knowing this? I am so excited, anxious, happy, nervous, etc! I have been sitting in baby's nursery just staring for the past hour at the room around me and how life is about to change.... And I'll admit I've also been admiring how dang cute the nursery (on a budget) turned out. Most items are home made (garland, pillows, pictures, signs) and the crib is from wal-mart. I even got a discount on it since a family member works there :) Instead of sleeping, I figured I would write a quick post and share a few nursery pics. My husband and I are team green so we (I) wanted to do something neutral that could work for either a boy/girl space. Once baby comes adding additional pops of color to the mix is super easy. I love grey and vintage yellow, hence why our wedding from 3 1/2 years ago is also consumed of this color palette. I knew that this would be perfect for baby Q #2....



I wanted to print this saying so I whipped it up in InDesign in about 5 minutes..please feel free to use :)








No comments:

Post a Comment