Monday, September 24, 2012

farmhouse sink- √

As I mentioned in a post the other month, I have been completely craving a farmhouse sink! AND that craving is now fulfilled! With dollar signs being the driving force behind every decision we make (me being a stay at home mom, my husband being a numbers guy for a living, having a little one, another little one on the way, and the fact that I love me a great bargain) I knew that the price tags I was finding were not going to cut it. Thankfully, IKEA has their own version of a farmhouse sink with the price I could afford. They have both a double bowl and a single bowl, and due to the size of my petite kitchen I went with the single bowl. We have had the sink installed for 2 weeks and I am enjoying every dish I have to wash in it! It is perfect! It not only looks amazing, but functions great too! I am thrilled with this purchase and love the way it fits perfectly in our new kitchen. Oh and the cost of this sink was $180 :)





No comments:

Post a Comment