Monday, October 29, 2012

A little halloween party

I love any excuse to get the kiddos together and see them all run around and play! This past weekend a couple girlfriends and I hosted a little halloween party to do just that. The kiddos all looked so cute in costume and had a blast just being their crazy adorable selves. And once again the mamas out did themselves by baking the cutest treats! I had no idea what I was going to have Braeden be. But literally the day before I had a random idea for him and his little girlfriend (Raelyn) to go as Pebbles and Bam Bam. So for less then $10 (fabric) and a couple minutes of cutting they both had a costume that was not only so cute, but also incredibly comfortable for a warm San Diego day!



Perfect party favor- A little pumpkin with each kids initial




Yummy treats!


Adorable costumes...


Mummy wrap! Give each dad a roll of toilet paper and 1 minute to wrap their little mummy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment